Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ciber Candy

I thought I would share with you my favorite sites that I like to go on when I'm at home relaxing.

1. polyvore.com: If you love fashion and art this site sooo much fun. You can use it to shop almost any store, and make outfits with what you find. It's also fun for making collages, and expressing yourself.


2. gURL.com: I've been a member of this site for about 4 years. It has information about everything from body image to dating. It also has games, quizzes and message boards where you can connect with people from all around the world and talk about any and everything.

3. picnik.com: On this site you can upload your pics, and edit them by adding text, graphics and much more. I love this because I don't have any photo editing software on my computer... and it's free!

4. ivillage.com: The beauty and style section of this site has a free virtual makeover. Upload a picture of yourself and you can pick out different makeup and hairstyles and see how they look on you.

1 comment:

Leave a comment!