Saturday, June 20, 2009

CoverGirl Exact Eyelights

I've wanted this mascara for so long. There are four types for each eye color, and it has metallics that catch the light and "brighten your eyes by 4x." I thought this mascara would make my brown eyes stand out more. It DIDN'T WORK! My eyes looked the same as they usually do. But, it wasn't a waste of money because it works just as good as other CG mascaras, and was about the same price ($7). It's good for lengthening and no-clumping. Also, it's a good color guide. Many girls wear black mascara regardless of they're eye color. This comes in four shades- black pearl for brown eyes, black sapphire for blue eyes, black ruby for green eyes, and black gold for hazel eyes. I suppose the reason it didn't work for me is because black pearl was basically like any other black mascara. But if you have blue, green or hazel eyes I would recommend this product. Just don't expect much from the eye brightening metallics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!